BEST NIGHT VIEW SPOTS- SOUTH KOREA!!

BEST NIGHT VIEW SPOTS- SOUTH KOREA!!

BEST NIGHT VISION- SOUTH KOREA!!


1. Namsan Tower


 Namsan Tower is located on the top of MountNamsan in central Seoul and was built as a communication tower in1969. The walk to the tower can be challenging for the elderly or very young, but the views are sensational. Many of Seoul's signature landmarks can be seen from each of the tower's four observation decks. It has become a tradition for lovers to leave a padlock on the 'Locks of Love'fence, and throw away the key as a sign of eternal love. there's one more famous tower in the center of the city: Namsan Tower. It's located at Myeongdong and is reachable by subway line number 4. From there you can take the funicular or walk all the way up. An adult ticket for the funicular costs 7000Won for one way and 9500 won for a round trip. you decided to take a one-way ticket and then hike my way down afterward. There was nothing but good vibes going on here. People were happy, enjoying the view, eating, taking pictures, dancing … From here, you can go up to the observation deck for 10000 Won extra. I've already spent my money on Seoul Sky Tower, so I won't be going up this one. Now it's time to walk down. This is very doable if your knees are fine, and there are some benches just in case you need to rest. From the funicular building, there's also an elevator to bring you down to ground level. This concludes my sightseeing vlogs about Seoul, as you can see me right now taking the train to the airport. My vlog series isn't done though: I'll still show you the hotels I've stayed at: Ibis Styles Myeongdong, Ibis Insadong, L7 Hotels Myeongdongand Darakhyu Capsule hotel at Incheon Airport. I'll also be showing you Incheon Airport and my experience with Finnair, both in the economy and in business class. 

2.Gyeong Bok Gung


  here at Gyeongbokgung, which demonstrates the Joseon Dynasty's kings' power and dignity. Gyeongbok means in Korean enjoying great luck. I've been here in the daytime but this is my first time to be at night. I am curious how it looks like inside at night. Let's explore Gyeongbokgung at night with me! Let me pass the Gwanghwamun gate into Gyeonggokgung. There are three gates. Only a king can enter the center gate. The rest use the side gates. The center gate is locked. I wanted to use the center one but it is closed, so I will use the other gate. When you enter Gwanghwamun, there is yet another gate called Heungryemun. Before I go there, can you see the lights at the top of the mountain? It is the top of the Inwangsan section of the Seoul Fortress Wall, which I introduced you in my previous video. I went up there and film the city view of Seoul. The Seoul Fortress Wall was built to protect Gyeongbukgung from outside forces. After you pass Heungryemun, Geunjeongmun. This is where royal retainers greet a king in the morning and start working. This is Geunjeongjeon. A very important national event took place in this building. And it served a central role in Gyeongbokgung. When you see a traditional Korean wooden structure, you will see this colorful roof, which is called dancheong in Korean. The original purpose of this coloring is to protect the wood from damages by blight and harmful insects as well as rain and wind. This dancing in palaces is called "moro dancheong." The one you see in Korean temples are more colorful, which is called "Kem dancheong." This is the king's office. Behind the king's chair, you are seeing the picture of the sun, moon, and five mountain peaks, which symbolize the heaven and the earth. And it means a king governs the nation on behalf of heaven. Luckily, the performance of reenacting a king's walking inside the palace. This is the Gyeonghoeru Pavilion. Gyeonghoe means a joyous gathering. This is where a king and his retainers met and an important banquet took place for foreign envoys, among other things. It is beautiful, isn't it? Let's enjoy the beautiful night view of Gyeonghoeru. Now I am visiting Gangnyeongjeon and Gyotaejeon. This is Gangnyeongjeon, which is hard to pronounce.

This is where a king read books and had a tea meeting with his officials. Just behind this building, there is Gyotaejeon, where a queen lived and worked. Behind Gyotaejeon, there are chimneys and an artificial garden for a queen, which are called Americans. American means a world where superhuman lives. Although it is not big, it is very pretty and well-manicured. Behind Geunjeongjeon, there is a king's office called Sajeongjeon. While Geungjeongjeon was used for bigger national issues, Sajeongjeon served as a king's other smaller office and a meeting place with senior officials. Hope you enjoyed the night tour of Gyeongbokgung with me today. This was my first visit to Gyeongbokgung at night. It feels completely different from visiting the palace during the daytime. Even if you've been here in the daytime, I recommend you visit here again at night. When you come, don't forget to check out various cultural events that take place near Gyeonghoeru. So please come experience yourself. One thing to tell you is.... every time I visit a palace, I had this weird feeling... I might have sit at the chair in the back... To go to Gyeongbokgung, come out of Exit 9 of Gwanghwamun station. This is the exit where you can enjoy the most beautiful view of the palace. Cross the street to enter Gyeongbokgung. If you want to borrow the Korean traditional attire Hanbok, cross this road or the opposite road, where you can find a rental shop. If you wear hanbok, you can enter the palace for free
3.Cheong Gye Cheon


 hundreds of colorful lantern brightensup the autumn sky as the 2019 Seoul Lantern Festival takes place at Tongaton stream this year's event draws inspiration from fairy tales with a widearray of Lantern art pieces on show Iran Ji Young takes us there a flying magiccarpet to save the princess from the fairy tale Aladdin and the magic lamplights up the solar sky the little prince and little red riding-hood alsowelcomed the guests they are just a few of the more than 70 sets of lanternsalong the Tonga ton stream in central Seoul where the festival takes placeevery year unlike previous years this year's event features widely lovedcharacters from fairy tales with a theme of soul your fairy tale so that bothguests from Korea and foreigners can relate to the festival the festivalwhich is in its 11th year has 1.2 kilometers of displays including eyecatching pieces from traditional Korean fairy tales and key heroes from Koreanhistory along with some of the city's iconic attractions and monuments it'svery beautiful I really like the the lantern because wedon't do anything like this in my country I really like the lantern fromthe fairy tales I found them very beautiful and also I think I really likethe King Sejong on the sitting on the throne and there are plenty of otherevents for visitors to enjoy visitors to this year's o lantern festival concludea wish boat along the Tonga ton stream will make their own Lantern the event attracts more than 2 millionpeople from around the globe every year we are a French blogger in from inFrance so about Korean culture so we want to promote Korean culture in Franceand so this is why we came here yes because we know about this festival oneof the main events on the festival calendar in Koreathis year's Seoul Lantern Festival runs until November 17th on ji-yong Arirangnews 

4.Han River


There is a big river in Seoul. That is the Han River. Han River is the second-longest river in South Korea. It is such a good thing that there is a huge river running through this big metropolitan city. I think the best way to enjoy the Han River from close is to go to Han River Park. from close is going to Han River Park. There are 11 Han River Parks along the river. When you cross the Han River on the subway, the view towards Yeouido is beautiful. First, the starting point is 63 Square. I love the color of the building. To me, that building is like the symbol of this place When I think of the Han River Park, the picture of the park with green grass and 63 Square behind, always pops up in my mind. Changing direction and heading to the other side of the park. If you walk a little more, you can see a square. And You can see I.SEOUL.U sign which you would find in many famous places when you travel around Seoul. Well, I think that whoever made this tried to say “I love Seoul” in a witty way, But after seeing the sign for a few years, the idea that it doesn’t make any sense (kind of) is unconsciously imprinted in my head, and now I think the strategy was so clever. because it reminds me of “I love Seoul” every time I see it. And honestly, I kinda like it. There are also plenty of places to relax in the park. The bench, stairs, and every field around you. What I think it’s cool is that there are hammock-ish meshes with various colors that you can lie down and gaze at the river scenery and the sky. Isn’t it so cool? Three bridges pass through this park. The first bridge you see is the Wonhyo Bridge. The next bridge you will see is Mapo Bridge. And last but not least, that is Seogang Bridge. On this bridge, you can see the whole picture of the park and its surroundings at a glance Lots of cars are passing the bridge and it is windy, so you don’t have to come unless you want to see the wide view of the park. The rest of the road is more nature-friendly. There are many trees and plants, and you can walk closer along the river. Right behind is the National Assembly. Another reason I like this place is the night view of the park. Yeouido, where this park is located, is known as the central area of politics and economy, and in the past broadcasting too. So there are many high buildings and they create a nice night view. Although it shows the late working image of Korean society. On the other side, there is an Eland cruise marina filled with lights. I can’t tell you all the details of Yeouido Han River Park, but you can go and feel your joy. It is fortunate to be able to find a bit of break at the waterfront in the busy and crowded city life. And that’s why I like this place.













Post a Comment

0 Comments