Indian beauty - kedarnath Temple| God Place | Teerth Yatra

Indian beauty - kedarnath Temple| God Place | Teerth Yatra

Journey to Kedarnath:- The Indian beauty!


I finally started my most awaited journey to Kedarnath It is an 18 km trek from Gaurikund and

I decided to travel on a pony The trekking route is pretty well developed until halfway The second half is still being developed after the floods ravaged the town in 2013.


 It takes almost 4 hours by a pony to reach Kedarnath If you decide to walk, it will take you 7-8 hours After getting down from the pony, you need to walk around a kilometer to reach the temple. My pony wala kept motivating me throughout the journey and helped me a lot in surviving the tough trek.


The route you see here is the old route to Kedarnath which was destroyed in the 2013 floods Helicopter is the easiest and most convenient option to reach Kedarnath There are multiple helipads near Sitapur and Phata It takes around 5-7 minutes to fly You need a book the helicopter in advance through your travel agent.


They are very much in demand these days There are limited options available to stay overnight in Kedarnath Most of those are either tents or small guest houses Yatris traveling by foot, usually stay overnight in Kedarnath, and travel back the next day A few upscale tents are also being built to provide more comfort to the travelers.


The high altitude and the tiring journey made me opt for a Pittu for a short distance to reach the temple Pittus are the small baskets used by Nepalis to carry travelers These people work hard to earn a living The short walk to the temple is extremely beautiful and I was lost in the admiration of the majestic Himalayas In the distance, you can see the helipad where the helicopter to Kedarnath lands.



 After you get down, it is only a 5 mins walk to the temple One thing to keep in mind is that, there will be frequent cancellations of helicopters due to bad weather The helicopters are usually operated by private companies and they fly actively in May and June It is difficult to fly during July and August due to the monsoon rains.


 As I continued walking to the temple, I could see Yaris taking a holy dip in the Mandakini river which has it's the origin on the Himalayas behind the Kedarnath Temple Here, you can see the nature's fury during 2013 floods Many houses here were destroyed in the floods and faith of the pilgrims was tested, However, the Kedarnath Temple stood its ground and not much damage occurred to it reinfusing the faith in pilgrimages Hundreds of pilgrims were already waiting in the queue as I approached the temple Kedarnath Temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva and visited third in the Char Dham yatra.


 It is believed that the Pandavas originally built the temple to perform penance for their sins The present structure is believed to have been built by Sri Adi Shankaracharya in the 8th century The legend associated with Kedarnath Temple is fascinating According to it, the Pandavas were very distraught after defeating their brothers Kauravas and wanted to atone their sins.


 In search of moksha, they traveled through the Himalayan range searching for Lord Shiv fused to appear before them and kept on dodging their requests He fled Kashi and appeared as a bull in a town near Kedarnath where he was detected by the Pandavas The town is since called as Guptkashi The Pandavas, in search of Lord Shiva, then reached Gaurikund where they spotted an unusual bull They started chasing it. 


The Bull hid its face inside the earth as Bheema pulled its tail A tug-of-war ensued and at the end, the face of the bull landed in Nepal and other parts landed in the Panch Kedar areas On the hind part of the bull, Lord Shiva appeared and gave the Pandavas his darshan and forgave them of their sins He turned into a Jyotirlinga and established himself at Kedarnath All devotees strongly believe that, by having darshan of Lord Kedarnath, they will attain moksha


 After a wonderful darshan, I decided to trek back since the weather was getting bad The lines outside the temple are only getting longer as the day progressed With Lord Shiva's blessings, my third Dham is completed successfully.

Mysteries About Kedarnath Temple:-

Kedarnath seems to be very interesting when we're gone to talk about the mysteries of the Kedarnath temple. It's a holy place of lord shiv and when you talk about lord shiv, then you go deeper in your thought, an expression must be changing, from my personal experience, When I did meditation, the first thought came in mind is the half-moon at the lord shiv crown, yes you might be thinking how, yes this is the truth about the lord shiv presence, they show their presence in everyone. As from childhood you heard, our parents must say one time in your beautiful childhood, the god nowhere else than in children this is the proof .so, here are the mysterious facts of lord shiv. I am excited to share it with you.


My mother told me this truth and as usual, I didn't believe her and I visited the Kedarnath temple with my cousins when she told me I didn't believe her, but when I was visited I saw that what she told me earlier. this is interesting. Are you want to know........





what she told me are you excited to know .she is an amazing storyteller and I feel. I'm not that good as she is. She told me the story of pigeons in the Kedarnath temple.she said once a time lord shiv and her wife goddess Parvati is their and Kedarnath is particularly known where lord shiv gave "Panchkaal bhoot vidya". I don't know what we called in English .so when lord shiv giving education to her wife of "Panchkaal bhoot vidya".So their instead of lord Parvati and lord shiv, there are 2 pigeons, they also get that education from lord shiv and lord shiv gave them a gift, that they remain always fruitful and alive. It seems to be unbelievable, but yes the pigeons are there beautiful white pigeons, and from there only I believe when I visited the Kedarnath temple.

Post a Comment

0 Comments